No announcement yet.

simplify y=(x-a).(x-b).(x-c)...(x-z)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with gurm. Ridiculous and stupid.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
      Are you still battling on, or have you given up on it? I have to admit to a distinct lack of enthusiasm after the first 60-odd, and needing more hints thereafter, but having got this far I plan to finish it at somepoint soon.
      I finally got the number of sub-volumes of the rubik's cube and put it on hold after that.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
        Are you still battling on, or have you given up on it? I have to admit to a distinct lack of enthusiasm after the first 60-odd, and needing more hints thereafter, but having got this far I plan to finish it at somepoint soon.
        I took one look at it, scoffed, and went on. I need real motivation for real work like that.

Comment

Well, my HP48 came up with Y=0 too, and since it uses RPN it can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
            Well, my HP48 came up with Y=0 too, and since it uses RPN it can't be wrong!
            RPN contains the word "POLISH". I've met a lot of Polish people, and I don't trust their math.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

what do Registered Private Nurses have to do with this?
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

That's Registered Practical Nurses.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

So not a forerunner to RSN?
                  FT.

Comment

that's a relatively silly notion.
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X