Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutant Chickens develop Teeth!

Neat
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

hmmm Byock? What is YOUR opinion on this?
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Bah, We chickens are evolving as we speak. We are trying to strike fear into Col. Sanders franchise.
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Byock does this bird flu problem worry you personally or have you been innoculated?

Comment

I have no real fear of it. Mutations seem to grant immunity.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

lol!
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

There's a reason chickens don't have teeth: it's really inefficient to what they do!

Genetically speaking though I'm not suprised they have the ability to grow teeth. There's a lot of currently unnecessary coding in DNA because it's a lot easier to get new attributes than to rid of the old.
              Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
              Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Yep...it's an "atavistic structure", not too unlike those humans that are occasionally born with tails.

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

"For instance, some humans have a mutation that enables hair to grow luxuriously all over their body, including their faces," Gilbert said.
                  yeah, tell me about it, its shedding season again, sigh.
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Don't have the shedding problem, it all just stays in place. But I'm damned if I can grow a full beard. Something about that Cherokee blood coursing through my Scotch-Irish veins

Chicken with teeth though, that's a scary thought if those were swans or geese instead. They'd be dining at KFH.
                    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                      yeah, tell me about it, its shedding season again, sigh.
                      You're pretty hairy, I'll admit, but not quite like these guys...
                      Attached Files
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

easy solution for you sasq

they say it is painless
                        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Yeah so instead of getting pecked by a chicken you'll get your ass bitten

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                            easy solution for you sasq

they say it is painless
                            Painless??
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                              Bah, We chickens are evolving as we speak. We are trying to strike fear into Col. Sanders franchise.
                              Byock, you're scaring us....

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                              X