X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica

Oh my!

I'm 8 minutes into this week's episode.

I'm freaking out! This ep is going to be good!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

best show on television. and it is a good ep.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

just finished watching.

added a ton of new open questions to the story line.

i wish that's they'd answer a few once in a while.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

So...this is the one good one (if there is such thing...), with Newtonian physics and lack of idiocities when it comes to tactics/combat/weapons?
        Newer will be aired here than...

Comment

2 more episodes this season....
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Many more questions were brought up in this past episode...

1) Sharon (Number 8 MKI): Chief Tyrell's girlfriend still loves him, and is alive and kicking (She's Resurrected, and not merely a copy with "community" memories).

2) Caprica 6 has got issues...just like Baltar does...someone needs to run debuggers on the both of them. "Gods" help them both if/when they meet. Regarding Baltar: I personally like him as a character. He is smart, arrogant, vain, and also very guilt-ridden. He is tortured by his crime but lacks the courage to face up to what he has done. This flawed creature may be the one who saves humanity.

3) Gaius Baltar has no idea his secret is so close to being revealed: The Resurrected Sharon (see bullet 1) above was none too pleased to find out he was the source compromised that led to the Colonies destruction. She's likely to hold a grudge. I can see this as a Presidential campaign-ending issue, and a not-so-surprise lynching for Gaius.

4) Lee Adama jumped 3 ranks in two episodes...Captain to Major, jumping Colonel going all the way to Commander. Let's hope he studies Fleet Tactics and avoids the fate of it's previous Commanders. He is copu-...erm I mean communicating with Petty Officer Dualla. He's an officer, she's a non-com. This could end up being an issue. It could also be that the rule was relaxed in light of Baltar's revelation regarding the current fleet population trend.

5) The Cylon baby was given to an adoptive mother...I wonder what's gonna happen when it finds out what her true heritage is?

6) We can't forget the Nuclear Device Baltar gave to Gina (Number 6 from Pegasus)...well, actually, I'm a little disappointed here. I EXPECT that the next time the fleet is attacked directly they will find the Bomb, Radiological Alarm: "Sir, it's coming from the Cloud Nine" might turn out to be a very bad tactical situation. This might also make for another opportunity for Gaius Baltar to See the Universe without a ship or space suit surrounding him. But so far, my crystal ball has been completely jammed by the BSG creative team.
            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by MultimediaMan

4) Lee Adama jumped 3 ranks in two episodes...Captain to Major, jumping Colonel going all the way to Commander. Let's hope he studies Fleet Tactics and avoids the fate of it's previous Commanders. He is copu-...erm I mean communicating with Petty Officer Dualla. He's an officer, she's a non-com. This could end up being an issue. It could also be that the rule was relaxed in light of Baltar's revelation regarding the current fleet population trend.

Not to mention he was nearly killed 3 times this past season...hmmmm
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

All I know is that there's no way I would have accepted command of the Pegasus. Look at what happened to her last THREE commanders!

Comment

Originally posted by MultimediaMan
                  But so far, my crystal ball has been completely jammed by the BSG creative team.
                  Which is great as long as they don't contract the "Twin Peaks" disease

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                  X