• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny publicity (perfectly work safe)

Brian (the devil incarnate)

looks like they pulled it?
    FT.

Comment

It's there for me. Try http://www.videorigolo.com/inclassable.htm and click on the one labelled couic, couic, couic...

Comment

I just get a place-holder where it should be
        FT.

Comment

It works for me!

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
            It works for me!
            What player are they using? Some work (love the gorilla one), some don't.
            FT.

Comment

It sucks that the US can't have ads this good.. here they are always trying to brainwash you. A common theme now is to make the product (DrPepper, for instance) obviously more important to the protagonist than ANYTHING else, preferably something sacred. In the DrPepper ad, to the tune of "I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT," some guy (ugly as sin and amazing that he has this girl anyhow) does all sorts of crap for her.. buys tampons, etc.. but when she tries to take a sip of his oh-so-holy DR PEPPER, he screams, grabs it and runs out on her.

Comment

I find most commercials insulting.
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

They don't all say "Hey Umf, stop being crabby". You only imagine that.
                  FT.

Comment

Indeed. Many say "You want it, you need it and you will feel happy if you spend money on me. You will feel happier if you spend it on me than on anything else. You should buy me not because of need, quality or suitability but just because you define yourself by what you buy and this is how you want to be difined".

Many others say "By this and I'll give you the best f*** / b*** j** you've ever had". Of course, you just end up with a lousy article and feel deprived. Misleading advertising that. Should be sued for it. In fact, had I the time and money, I would definatley sue, say, the supercat dolls (or what are they called again) for misleading advertising (promising sex but delivering a crappy CD) and demand them to deliver as promised.

Don;t get me started on advertising. I find most of them insulting. A pron star and a whore are more genuine than advertisements and don't **** with yer mind.
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

To cool down Umf, here's another one with a supermarket theme

Comment

I don't see why I should cool down. It's not like I am overreacting or something. That, BTW, AFAIK, is not a commercial, although it would, IMHO, have been a great one. Not saying they are all bad, just most of them. Very bad and very most.

Comment

There's a simillar one here where the kids mother throws herself on the floor and pretends to have a tantrum. The look on her kids face is priceless
                          FT.

Comment

AFAIK, that IS a commercial. Might even have been inspired by the video BE linked to.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                              To cool down Umf, here's another one with a supermarket theme

It should say, "use corporal punishment."

Comment

Working...
                              X