No announcement yet.

New Xmen 3 trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it yesterday and it's an ok movie, but the first two are much better. This one lacks a real story, no character development, etc. But the special effects are awesome although a bit over the top .
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
      You ... people ... with your ... baby-sitters and ... ARGH!
      What babysitter?
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        You ... people ... with your ... baby-sitters and ... ARGH!
        Hey I offered... err sorta
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it!!!

I hope they come up with a movie about Apocolypse, Sinister, and Sentinals.

Xmen 4 and 5 should look interesting

Comment

Don't hold your breath. They've pretty much confirmed that this trilogy has ended and the next films will concentrate on individual characters, mainly because of the difficult logistics inherent in such a large ensemble cast involving "name" actors. Wolverine (a lock), Magneto and a few others have been mentioned for their own projects.

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

By all accounts, this was the last X-Men movie. Mind you, that doesn't mean there won't be other movies based on certain X-Men, such as Wolverine.

Edit: Teach me to start a post and then walk off to do other things
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Couple of other notes;

1. Halle Berry has said that if asked she'll play Storm any time.

2. Hugh Jackman's wife had him "appropriate" one of Wolverines X-suits. Apparently she finds it a turn-on

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid

2. Hugh Jackman's wife had him "appropriate" one of Wolverines X-suits. Apparently she finds it a turn-on
                  In related news, Hugh Jackman's wife in critical condition after being accidently stabbed. Jackman is quoted as saying, "She found my Wolverine costume attractive... we should have left out the blades."
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Saw the movie today. Was a nice action movie but not too good as an Xmen movie. The music was..bleh. X-men 2 had the best music.
                    They didn't really give the new characters much of a chance to show their personality and kind of 'build' themselves, namely Colossus and Angel. I won't buy the DVD of this one.
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Much prefered Fantastic 4. The other Xmen were good though. Didn't think much of the ending (was left thinking there could have been another solution! Which would have been better).

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff
                        Much prefered Fantastic 4. The other Xmen were good though. Didn't think much of the ending (was left thinking there could have been another solution! Which would have been better).

Ugh I thought the Fantastic 4 was painful to watch....
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                          Ugh I thought the Fantastic 4 was painful to watch....

I never though watching Jessica Alba painful to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
                            I never though watching Jessica Alba painful to watch
                            Well she isnt, but the movie as a whole was
                            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

This reminded me of Fantastic Voyage, where Raquel Welch was another boobilicious chick in the same kind of outfit.. she gets attacked by antibodies and dragged back to the ship where the others have to peel them off of her.. always thought Donald Pleasance was a total sleaze because he eagerly grabs only the ones on her boobs, ignoring the ones around her neck choking her.. finally found out the story behind that episode:

When filming the scene where the other crew members remove attacking antibodies from Ms. Peterson for the first time, director Fleischer allowed the actors to grab what they pleased. Gentlemen all, they specifically avoided removing them from Raquel Welch's breasts, with an end result that the director described as a "Las Vegas showgirl" effect. Fleischer pointed this out to the cast members -- and on the second try, the actors all reached for her breasts. Finally the director realized that he would have to choreograph who removed what from where, and the result is seen in the final cut.
                              LOL.. now why couldn't they come up with some antibodies to attack Jessica Alba?

Comment

Working...
                              X