No announcement yet.

The conspiracy continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schmosef, can you please post the link you posted in the 9/11 thread? I want to read it.

Thanks.

Comment

Next in the conspiracy theories: The United Stated created the Tsunami, using some underwater nuclear device in its first step to get rid of the poor around the world.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

And HIV, don't forget about HIV.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
          And HIV, don't forget about HIV.
          That's preposterous. They created HIV for the sub-saharan Africans only, not all the poor.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Isn't this all propagated by that reopen911 bunch of loonys? One of my chessclubmembers actually held a few events with this Jummy Walter.

My CCM is also convinced that the CIA attempted to influence children using subliminal msgs during TV broadcasts. Texts like "You are the Devil", "KILL KILL KILL" and whatnot where "proven" to be in there. Really sensible you know, english msgs during programs aimed at 2 to 4 year old belgian kids. :roll-eyes:.

And other stuff, like a picture of Sodhim hussein when he was being arrested having a vigue tree blossoming which it should not do at that time of the year. Still donnow how to refute that one though. Funny thing though, they claimed the CIA did their best make the pic dissappear. Indeed, I have not found it anywhere else ROTFLMAO!
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by jms
              Schmosef, can you please post the link you posted in the 9/11 thread? I want to read it.

Thanks.
              I can't find it now... spooky!

I just googled for "responses to 911 conspiracy theories" and it was one of the top links. Maybe google has changed it's index.

Can anyone else provide that link?
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Now it really looks like he was right!!! And he haven't posted for some time, goverment must have get him!!! :ekk:

We better delete this thread for our own good...

Comment

Video:

Contrary:

/meow
                  Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                  Asus Striker ][
                  8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                  Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Wow, that first video is the largest collection of mis-informed BS I've every seen.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

but youwere supposed to comment on specific things in the video.. what was it which made it BS
                      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

What is this, a highschool book report?
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                          What is this, a highschool book report?
                          Yeah, and it's due on Monday... so make with the analysis already!
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

What kind of publication is "The New American" ?
                            Seems quite conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                              See, I once wrote a girl a letter and ended it likle this... now, only seven years later, she isn't angry with me anymore
                              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                                Aw jeez... I better get to work!

Comment

Working...
                                X