• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police vs. Darth Vader

Part 1 - http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_e...y%20round%20vs

Part 2 - http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvI...y%20round%20vs
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

that was pretty funny!
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

hehehehe
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Those were pretty good. Can we get a translation of what the last cop says at the end of the clips?
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

HAHAHA, those were awesome!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The first comment on the first video page sums it up nicely.
              That was so random... Love it!
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
              X