a thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, welcome out of the shadows
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
      Murc has been part of my life for the past few years now, with visits almost daily.
      It's one of the few forums where you can post something without someone flaming or belittleing you. It speaks as to the maturity of the members here.
      We all joke around every so often, and most members see it as just that, and any serious threads are always treated as such.
      I couldn't have said it better...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
        I couldn't have said it better...
        yeah right, admit it! you were just too lazy to come up with something new, so you copied all of gt40's stuff! You plagarising little twit

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
          Well, welcome out of the shadows
          Thanks.
          Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Yep, MURC sure is a big family. I`ve been here for at least 5 years now, visiting pretty much daily, and MURC really is the only forum of it`s kind on the net. I`m really proud to be a part of it

P.S. ND66, welcome
            Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

And here I was thinking that white monster was going to thank us for running CPDN.....
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                And here I was thinking that white monster was going to thank us for running CPDN.....
                I can't believe we're in the Top 100.

Comment

Hmm...yeah, for some, sometimes, this place is basically a family...

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                    I've never owned a matrox card in my life, but ... F*** yeah, kudos to MURC
                    Dawg! That sentence automatically subtracted 1000 posts from your account.

All in here with more than 3 matrox cards under their belt - raise their wallets!

Me raises wallet

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Only one, but my Millennium served me and then my father well for six years or so.
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Yep you guys have said it all. MURC is a great little place.
                        I've really learned alot from you guys computer related and life related.

PS. Still have a G550 in my kids rig and a P650 in mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X