3D Ultrasound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Ultrasound

My wife is now in her third trimester(6 or so months). Today, we took part in a 3D ultrasound experience. Pretty crazy stuff. Like taking a peek into the future. They record the ultrasound as a movie but what they don't tell you is that they are recording the sound in the room as well. So there was 10 of us all talking, joking, having fun. Kind of cool that they capture the moment with no fake talk.

Anyway, here are two pictures of Jaiden Avery Hilliard.
    Attached Files
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Congrats.. just a few more months to go

.. neat technology indeed.. now they just need to invent a transporter to beam the baby out
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Close to beaming the baby out My wife is having a C-section. So the baby is now scheduled to be born on July 14th at 7:30am. We have to be at the hospital by 5:30am. It's gonna be a long day.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

cool stuff.
        congrats on the new addition.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wow, cool pics.

Congrats!
          Is this number one, or number two or number three...

Comment

My wife and I had this done as well when our youngest was still in-womb. Agree. Pretty awesome stuff.

Congrats on the little one. My sympathies for the early morning arrival. Ours was scheduled at the same times. Longest weekend of my life. Greatest moment.
            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ
              Wow, cool pics.

Congrats!
              Is this number one, or number two or number three...
              I have a step son who is 16. This will be my first blood child.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
                My wife and I had this done as well when our youngest was still in-womb. Agree. Pretty awesome stuff.

Congrats on the little one. My sympathies for the early morning arrival. Ours was scheduled at the same times. Longest weekend of my life. Greatest moment.
                I think they schedule all of them in the early morning, not sure why. My wife will be in the hospital 4 days. I'm looking forward to it, but nervous at the same time. A good nervous I should add

Comment

That's awesome Dave

Don't answer if this is dumb or personal, just wondering why you know it will be a c-section with 3 months to go? I thought (maybe naievely sp?) they were for emergencies, or when previous births were problematic.
                  FT.

Comment

Not dumb or personal It's because my wife has had a c-section before because of complications and they want to be safe with this pregnancy so they will do it again. There's probably more detail to it, but I didn't listen that good when they were explaining

Comment

Anymore if there was a previous c-section performed they will more often opt for the same. Certain types of c-sections require that any subsequent births be by c-section as well.
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Looking good Dave - best of luck to you all

G
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                          Not dumb or personal It's because my wife has had a c-section before because of complications and they want to be safe with this pregnancy so they will do it again. There's probably more detail to it, but I didn't listen that good when they were explaining
                          It was late and I didn't clock the implication of 'step son who is 16' properly.

I hope it goes well for you all.
                          FT.

Comment

My girlfriend would have been so happy seeing the untrasound. We were due last week.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Yeah definitely cool pics :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X