No announcement yet.

HeadWaxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Alukard's girlfriend's pics are on that site. She's a goddess on uselessjunk.
    RC Agent
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
    AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
      Well yes. Inquiring minds want to know...
      Nothing that interesting... through waxing my ex-gf's legs (was a mug to get roped into that particular task...) got fairly proficient so have been known to do the odd other leg here or there... still refuse to do bikini lines though - would never want to inflict that sort of pain on someone (and risk getting hit if I get it wrong)
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
        My 10-year-old niece keeps asking to pluck my eyebrows, as they're quite shaggy. She says "It doesn't hurt. Girls do it all the time!" Yeah, right. Said the spider to the fly.

Hope insanity doesn't run in his family!

Kevin
        Y'know, I got the BEST gift a couple Christmases ago - a personal trimmer. It does nose, ear, and eyebrows. Frankly, I don't see any need for plucking, I just keep them quite neat and tidy with this little hypersonic spinning blade thinger. LOL.

(Yes, sadly, as a Jew entering his 30's, I'm pretty much destined to have hair sprout from exceptionally unpleasant places...)
        Last edited by Gurm; 16 May 2006, 09:42.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by RC Agent
          Well, Alukard's girlfriend's pics are on that site. She's a goddess on uselessjunk.
          You should see her in person

Besides being drop-dead gorgeous in a very Angelina Jolie/other times Betty Page way she has a very sweet personality. The family was quite pleased when they got engaqed.
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 May 2006, 12:34.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
            You should see her in person

Besides being drop-dead gorgeous in a very Angelina Jolie/other times Betty Page way she has a very sweet personality. The family was quite pleased when they got engaqed.
            Wow! Didn't know they got engaged. Cool. Weird how I read up on that particular thread a while back, and then today, I find out Alukard is your son. I concur, she's HOT.
            RC Agent
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Originally posted by RC Agent
              Wow! Didn't know they got engaged.
              It was in my first post;
              Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
              Posted by my son, Alukard. His fiancee is the gal doing the 'removal'.
              Happened last Christmas
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 May 2006, 16:59.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
              X