• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial? Pffftttt.... Just shoot 'em!!

Needless to say this will be a death penalty case;

Richard Davis and Dena Riley

BATES CITY, Mo.

Police have taken a Missouri couple wanted in a grisly videotaped rape and murder into custody, officials confirm to FOX News.

The couple had a 5-year-old girl with them when they turned themselves in to authorities, officials said.
    >
    Police found a videotape of the activities leading up to Spicer's death and her murder in the couple's apartment. The couple had been on the run since May 19, when police discovered the tape.
    >
    "We’ve had some pretty heinous crimes around here, but nothing of this particular nature," FBI Special Agent Jeff Lanza told FOX News.
    >
    "We believe this girl was taken from her home in Pittsburg, Kan., and the FBI is investigating this as a kidnapping case," Lanza told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.
    >
    "America's Most Wanted" also reported that police believe Riley and Davis sexually assaulted the 5-year-old girl.
    >
    Kansas City resident Sherry Ballew fears that her daughter might also have fallen victim to the pair after seeing a still picture taken from the videotape of who she says is her daughter, Michelle Ricci. Ballew hasn't seen her 36-year-old daughter since a few days after Ricci met Davis and Riley.
    Davis was on parole after spending 18 years in prison for a brutal rape and sodomy.

MF'ers like him should never have been let out of prison

And it is feared that there may be many other victims since they have a collection of tapes needing review.

Worse yet is that a friend of theirs was interviewed by police, with them hiding in a closet in her home. IMO that bitch needs to go down too.

Grrrrrrrrrr.............this kind of s**t really fries me, esp. when kids are involved.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 11:11.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

String em up wouldn't be allowed in this country but heck in this country we don't care about humans rights of the attacked.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh I don't know.
      Having them spend the rest of their lives in a US prison tagged as child molesters kind of sounds nice.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

If I believed in the stereotypical Hell, I'd say they deserve to die a quick death so they can rot there, but otherwise, CJ is right, being tagged as a child molester gets them all sorts of special attention.

I can't think of torture that is painful and extended enough to fit what depraved f*ckers like this deserve.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Go ahead and put in them in Prison in the General Population Lockup. See how long they live.

My bet is that it would only take a matter of weeks before their brutalized bodies were 'discovered" by a Prison Guard who noticed someone didn't make roll call.

This is one case where I dont mind a prosecutor milking this for all it's worth. It is a mistake to let sex offenders out of prison; this is a type of violent mental illness, and it should be treated as such.
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Years ago there was a case in Michigan where a woman killed her baby by microwaving him. She was in general population about 6 months when the other "ladies" tied her hair to some bars, picked her up by the feet & rotated until her neck snapped.

Outside of her family not too many tears were shed, and I'm not too sure about them.

No, this isn't the urban legend. I'm aware of two such cases; one in Michigan and one in Virginia. In a third case another Michigan baby was fortunately just burned.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 13:54.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Yes, Wife Beaters, Child Beaters, and Child Rapists are generally at the bottom of the food chain. And rightly so - even criminals know there is a difference between Robbery and Child Rape.
              Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Did you see where it was recently reported that a child molestor was ruled to be too short (5'1") to survive in prison so his 10 year jail sentence was reduced to 10 years probation?!

<TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Nice too see somewhere else has stupid judges.

Plenty in the UK do you want some more.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Saw that today. That makes as much sense as turning Richard Davis loose on parole

Fortunately there is a big move on to mandate long sentences for 1st offense sexual predators, often 25 to life, with no parole.

Credit where credit is due, like him or not, Fox's Bill O'Reilly has been hammering home the need for these changes, known as "Jessica's Law" after Jessica Lunsford who nwas killed a couple of years ago by a parolled sexual predator, for a long time.

Proponents of these new laws credit his nightly pressure a lot for getting legislative fence-sitters off their collective asses. Here's his state-by-state scorecard;

Click your state to contact your representative.
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 15:22.
                    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                      Saw that today. That makes as much sense as turning Richard Davis loose on parole

Fortunately there is a big move on to mandate long sentences for 1st offense sexual predators, often 25 to life, with no parole.

Credit where credit is due, like him or not, Fox's Bill O'Reilly has been hammering home the need for these changes for a long time. Proponents of these new laws credit his nightly pressure a lot for getting legislative fence-sitters off their collective asses.
                      Can we borrow him for the UK???

We also need to lock up a few PC Liberal tossers as well or shoot them.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Email him; oreilly@foxnews.com

His committment to this may well extend across borders. He's sure taken Canada to task on this kind of thing before, and he most certainly doesn't care if it ruffles feathers

BTW: that little girl these two raped & assaulted? She is his niece
                        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 15:29.
                        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Does anyone here know the difference between a hug and a slow, torturous death?

Anyone?

This scummy couple needs a bullet put in them instantly, I agree, but we are told very little about the short guy other than "sexual contact." There are DEGREES, people. Affection is supposed to be a good thing, is it not? I have heard tales of people being thrown in jail for tickling a 16yo girl they had known for years. Is this a crime that should be punished by being labeled a "sex offender" or "predator" for the rest of their lives? You devalue the horror of a real sex crime by defining it in such broad terms. If that guy committed a brutal rape and sodomy upon someone years ago, he should have been strung up then and there.. it offends me that my tax dollars supported him and the incompetents who let him go free. It also offends me that teachers are not allowed to hug small children when they have been hurt or that a father has to worry about being labled a "predator" by his estranged wife for showing his daughter affection. Things have gotten this wacky because people get emotional and lose all ability to judge cases upon their merits.

In cases of murder or where physical evidence of harm concludes that in no uncertain terms there has been a heinous act committed upon another's person, it's pretty clear that this is the sort of thing which is utterly criminal and deserves the most extreme punishment. But sexual contact? what is that? That can be anything from an affectionate pat on the rear end to full non-consensual intercourse and "unnatural" acts. Did a horny or affectionate 12yo girl sit on his knee? Did momma see? Did momma get all crazy and ruin this guy's life because of it? Get a grip, folks. I agree like any of you that the people who kidnap and rape little girls need to die, and should die swiftly, with as little thought put toward them as they showed for the feelings of their victim, but good and constructive feelings should not be thrown into the same class with these people's destructive deviance. That is utter stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            Does anyone here know the difference between a hug and a slow, torturous death?

Anyone?

This scummy couple needs a bullet put in them instantly, I agree, but we are told very little about the short guy other than "sexual contact." There are DEGREES, people. Affection is supposed to be a good thing, is it not?
                            He was convicted of two felony sexual assault charges for molesting a 12 year old girl several times over a 2 month period, so I don't think the "degree" is low enough to justify this kind outrage. The judges ruling has even confused the ACLU;
                            The judge's reasoning also confounded Amy Miller, legal director for the Nebraska chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union.

"I have never heard of anything like this before," she said.

No one has ever come to the ACLU to complain of height discrimination, she said. And using Thompson's height as a reason to avoid sending him to prison is surprising, because neither the U.S. or state constitutions provides protections based on physical stature, she said.
                            Go figure......
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 16:30.
                            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

If you define the least little thing as a felony, it's not hard to imagine two charges being brought.. in fact, the way prosecutors operate, the fact that there were only two counts points to a pretty mild case. That's my point.. you think of a felony charge as being pretty weighty, but I am questioning the people who define the crime. If this guy knew the girl well, which he obviously did, and showed her some sort of affection which she consented to, in what way does this even approach the evil of the people who kidnap, brutally rape, and murder little girls? It doesn't, and that's my point. I say kill Richard Davis with extreme prejudice, but something (admittedly weird) but consensual and nonviolent going on between a sexually mature girl and an older man? It totally depends on the situation.. and peer pressure and psychologists are likely to mentally abuse the girl much more to make her complicit in demonizing someone she liked and trusted enough to experiment with. That's a far worse crime, and is true abuse, but it is not defined by law as a felony.

As far as the judge making an exception based upon height, that's pretty wacky, agreed, but might well have been a legal manuever to prevent the sort of miscarriage of justice I am talking about. The judge has probably met the girl and the man and seen all the evidence.. have you? Do you know the particulars of the case? If I had been the judge, and it had been such a minor thing as I suggest it might have, but the law needs me to provide an excuse to not send some ordinary unfortunate into the hell he doesn't really deserve, this might be the best I could come up with, too. This article was written by frothing-at-the-mouth witch-burners who twist their words to make this seem like a miscarriage of justice when perhaps it was not. The very act of writing "Though he could have been sentenced to 10 years behind bars," tells me this was the maximum sentence proscribed by law, with circumstances of severity dictating whether or not it should be applied. Something very similar was brought up here recently, with the case of Debra LaFave. In her case, she was "too pretty" to be sent to prison. I just think the real reason is that the "crime" is too petty.

Comment

Working...
                              X