It's happened again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's confessed to all of the above plus another rape in Alabama

When asked by a detective "Why?" Inman replied "Because I'm a vicious animal".

SCREW IT!! Time to bring back drawing & quartering

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 7 June 2006, 18:30.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Well, at least he's honest. Put a bullet in his head.

Comment

Not a bullet to the head, but South Carolina has the death penalty (electrocution or lethal injection)

Also; last May S.C. passed legislation authorizing execution for repeat molesters of children under 11.

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 7 June 2006, 18:58.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I thought conserving power and fighting drug abuse were good things..

I still think the most painless (and dramatically deterrent) form of execution would be a pile driver to the head. Imagine the Gallagher effect..

Comment

Why painless? Pffftttt......

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Instantaneous cessation of brain function.

Comment

You miss my point: I want them to suffer on the way out. Their victims did, so....

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Agree with doc on that point. Bastards like this need to suffer. Just not sure we have a legal means of making them suffer enough without involving someone to do a form of torture.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Any of that makes the torturer more evil.. taints his karma.. whatever you want to say about it. Yeah, if she was my daughter/sister/spouse I would definitely want to burn off his dick with a butane lighter, but that wouldn't do much good. My only desire is that the existence of such people upon this earth be ended as quickly and efficiently as possible. If it had been done properly in the first place, that girl would be alive now.

Comment

I don't see why they don't use hypoxia via breathing nitrogen as an execution method since it's painless and quick, even divers sometimes accidentally die in a similar way via shallow water blackouts. If you want a "violent," quick, and still (relatively) painless execution, there's always the guillotine.

Comment

I've read that decapitated heads retained consciousness for awhile.. the horror of being a decapitated head must be pretty extreme.

From its first use, there has been debate as to whether the guillotine always provided as swift a death as Dr. Guillotin hoped. With previous methods of execution, there was little concern about the suffering inflicted. But where the guillotine was invented specifically to be "humane," the issue was seriously considered. Furthermore, there is the possibility that the very swiftness of the guillotine only prolonged the victim's suffering. The blade cuts quickly enough that there is relatively little impact on the brain case, and perhaps less likelihood of immediate unconsciousness than with a more violent decapitation.

Even without the quick precision of the guillotine, heads have remained conscious.. at the execution of Charles I, supposedly some witnesses saw him look around at the crowd and move his mouth when his head was held out for them to observe.

Comment

On the other hand, there are quite terrible things one could do to people if torture is the vogue..

One could place the victim at the bottom of a cylindrical pit barely wider than his shoulders.. ten feet should be enough depth.. then place a toilet seat above him and recruit an entire rest home full of old men to take laxatives and use the seat in turn, providing a constant rain of the most profoundly vile excrement imaginable for a period of a few hours. Then you could hose him off, let him sleep on the hard stone floor of his cubicle, and go again the next day. Continue this until he dies..

Can anyone top this?

Comment

Wel, it's a bit of a one off, but you could drill his teeth, one each day, like in Marathon Man....

Personal nightmare. If you ever need me to talk, just make this threat credible. I can feel it while I'm typing this.
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                            X