Ringtone meant for kids only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....
    Got back to my office and I can't hear it at all on my headphones.
    It may be that what oldsters hear is distortion and that the real tone really can't be heard if you are older.
    But then, how good are cell phone speakers?
    So would it really work in practice, and why would it be better than setting the phone to vibrate?
    Light up that banana skin joint folks. Maybe you can hear it then.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

I listened in on my headphones at home and had no problems hearing it. I'll try at work tomorrow on my crappy headphones.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Slightly lower pitch than my crt's power supply and all the other switching power supplies that scream for mercy in this world. 48

Comment

If you set the cycles high enough, I'm sure most older people can't hear it. But that particular tone is well within my spectrum of hearing. Despite the chronic tinnitus, I still have far more sensitive ears (except in certain areas of the spectrum) than 99% of the population.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

36, loud and clear. What frequency is this supposed to be. 17KHz?

Edit: AH, 17Khz it is indeed....LOL
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
            X