Happy Father's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish all of the Fathers a Happy Father's Day!

My daughter will be born within the next 4 weeks. I'm getting pretty excited and nervous all at the same time.
    Last edited by Helevitia; 18 June 2006, 11:20.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Can't recall if you have any others, but an 'early' Father's Day to you as well!

Got my present last week when our 1+ year old daughter decided she can finally say "da-da". Before I was "ra-ra". If she's anything like our son I expect her to start analyzing the meaning of words in a couple of months, all so she can explain away the reason why she couldn't possibly be expected to potty train
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Thanks Dave, and ditto to all the other dads out there. Us dads deserve the same recognition as mums occassionally you know!

I had a great day, first taking the boys swimming on my own, then a visit to the local 'picnic in the park' which had some great bands on stage (and I even took part in a cartoon master class - great fun as I can't normally draw a straight line with a ruler). The finale was my eldests sons brass band, finishing up with the 1812 Overture and some cool pyrotechnics.

Finally a nice family meal with some of my favourite foods and expensive wine.

Oh, and the kids bought me a remote-controlled Dalek (look it up Az )
      FT.

Comment

HFD to all the other fathers & grandfathers out there

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I worked nights
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
            I worked nights
            But at least you could join in this thread!
            FT.

Comment

My father's day consisted of doing odd jobs around the cottage, and feeding a large population of Horse and Deer flies
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Mine consisted of taking care of Margie & Erik. Both have a chest cough and laryngitis.

At least it was quiet, for a change

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                X