Achtung! Alles Lookenspeepers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung! Alles Lookenspeepers!

My father sent me this sign that used to grace the wall of his computer room back in the days when awestruck visitors were proudly taken round to view the IBM mainframe ...

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS!

Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Sorry Paddy, can you translate it for me? Google doesn't recognise it properly. Some rare dialect perhaps?
      FT.

Comment

( )
        FT.

Comment

This is great!
          Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

I love this

There exists something similar (with a slightly different text, though) in a funny (but real) german dialect, which our neighbour had on the door of his computer room (with the Apple II and Plotter in it...).
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

BTW: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkenlights
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                X