X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
    It looks like a mini Hummer!
    I like it!

Please post some interiour shots as well !
    I will do that in a couple of days.

BTW - The latest bumper sticker thought going around is...

"If I wanted a Hummer, I'd call your sister"
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
      I will do that in a couple of days.

BTW - The latest bumper sticker thought going around is...

"If I wanted a Hummer, I'd call your sister"
      I like it!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRR!!!!
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Nice truck.
        Much more practical and stylish.
        But your other one did have a great deal of 'attittude'
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Former Jalopnik guest editor Dave Thomas (no Pere Ubu, Rocket From the Tombs or Wendy's jokes, please) is over at Cars.com's Kicking Tires, and as such, he kicked down the subsequent tip: Toyota's recalling a 9,000-strong crop of recently-minted FJ Cruisers due to a problem with the mounting of the tires on FJs that…

Might want to get your tires checked. Otherwise, very interesting truck.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
          X