South Park Emmy nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Emmy nomination

Access delivers the best in entertainment and celebrity news with unparalleled video coverage of the hottest names in Hollywood, movies, TV, music and pop culture

Tom Cruise's Least Fave 'South Park' Episode Up For Emmy

LOS ANGELES (July 6, 2006) -- One of the Emmy nominees for best animated program is the episode of "South Park" that's said to have angered Tom Cruise and Isaac Hayes.

The episode called "Trapped in the Closet" implies that Cruise is gay and makes fun of Scientology.

Cruise's fellow Scientologist Isaac Hayes reportedly quit because he was upset with the episode. And when it came time to rerun it, Cruise allegedly called Comedy Central and demanded that it be pulled. It was, even though Cruise's people denied he asked for it.
    For those who didn't see it, this is a taste;

Teaser....

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 July 2006, 12:19.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

This was my all time favourite SP episode.

It's available in full on some anti-scientology websites.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

haha, nice!
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

schmo, could you post a more precise link (I'm still only in cafe...but I have to see this one )

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
          schmo, could you post a more precise link (I'm still only in cafe...but I have to see this one )
          I don't remember the precise site I saw this on but just now I googled for "southpark scientology" and this was the first result:

It contains a list of sites that are carrying the episode. I'm not sure how old the page is. It's possible that the links might be dead. If they are, just do the google search I did and you'll eventually find an anti-scientology site that is hosting the full episode.

Alternatively...

http://www.southparkx.net/ is a South Park fan site. They host links to torrents for various episodes. You can probably find a torrent link (and sometimes an HTTP/FTP direct download) there.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Thanks, on one of sites there was http download.

Comment

Working...
            X