Top 99 Most Desirable Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 99 Most Desirable Women.

The Top 99 Most Desirable Women is an annual list compiled by the readers and staff of AskMen.com, ranking the females that have been collectively deemed the year’s most alluring. 2.5 million reader votes were cast for the 2006 version of the list, which will be read by millions more worldwide.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock

Halle Berry was your gateway to heaven... .
      Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Nicole Kidman # 96?? Below Cameron Diaz??? BELOW HILLARY DUFF???? Halle Berry at # 19 BELOW Lindsey Lohan?!?!?!? And no trace of Ashley Judd!! Was this list compiled by 14 year olds? The only ones I can agree with are Charlize Theron and Jessica Alba in the top ten. Its only redeeming virtue was the complete exclusion of Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie.

Kevin

Comment

Agreed. Seems like the list is catering to and was compiled by those who have no clue what 'desirable' truly means.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

But I do agree with Jessica Alba's position!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
              like you'd argue any position you'd find her in
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
                I'd agree with any 'position' she would offer me
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Well obviously this is a most desirable list in the sense that these are the women you'd most desire to have a one-night stand with. Not to say that there aren't those on the list that are more classically desirable.

Alba, Theron, etc. definitely fall into the latter category.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

#1 for me is a lady called Margaret, my wife since 1959. In fact, she take positions 1-100!
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                      #1 for me is a lady called Margaret, my wife since 1959. In fact, she take positions 1-100!
                      (joking)
                      You're making a rather common mistake there Brian. You see, women are somewhat like cars, you aren't supposed to 'drive' them indefinately, there are always better equipped and more featured models coming out every year. Just like you do with your cars, you should switch every few years or you'll miss out on all the newest trends and features.
                      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Well now the question there is do you lease a brand new model every few years so you are always paying for it, or take one thats slightly used and a few years older? Costs less to buy then, but might be more to maintain in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                          Nope! Margie does
                          Dr. Mordrid
                          ----------------------------
                          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

How can such a list that does not include either Claudia Schiffer or Diane Kruger have any shred of legitimacy?

Comment

Working...
                            X