Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s definitely not going to air on MTV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s definitely not going to air on MTV!

NSFW!

"She Likes To What?" Kurupt & Jelly Roll Shoot XXX Video - (10MB, WMV)

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

I have never seen so much badonkadonk?! in a music video.

Comment

Erm yeah. Sure. What's the point of garbage like this? I mean, I get the point in that these guys get to feel like they're something special and all the 'playas' at home are going to go nuts because there's lots of jiggly ass bumping about. I just don't see there being anything the least bit appealing about it all. Better rump videos have been done to go with better rap songs.

Luke and 2 Live Crew did them raunchier and better, something that's readily apparent even if you don't like the genre.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

you got that completely wrong, it's an advertisement for extra long white t-shirts
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Oh yes, sorry. Though are we sure it's not for dental work? Well, then again maybe not on this one.

Comment

I think you are just being racist against a culture that is clearly the equal of that of Kant and Voltaire.

Comment

hehe. Yeah, umm... I think I'll get my enlightenment elsewhere

I grew up surrounded by this 'culture' and I still don't get some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                I think you are just being racist against a culture that is clearly the equal of that of Kant and Voltaire.

Ah come on, we all like big butts and cannot lie mmm, 2 Live Crew...
                All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Are those fine ladies all suffering from 'Parkinson's Bum' and some of them also Alzheimers as they appear to have forgotten to put on their panties?
                  FT.

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                    You mean Sir-Mix-A-Lot?
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                      You mean it isn't big books?

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                        rolling on the floor meowing my tail off
                        /meow
                        Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                        Asus Striker ][
                        8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                        Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Excellent vid! The question that begs asking, though, is "are they for real?"...seriously, are they an officially sanctioned Christian rap group?

This whole thing reminded me of a brilliant scene in Futurama, where Fry listens to 2 Live Crew in his apartment and his friends barge in saying that it won't help his mood to listen to "classical music" (that being the year 3000)...tragically, it will probably be considered as such before long. Well, it would be tragic if it wasn't so funny
                          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

The bible vid has been around for awhile. As for it being real... yeah. The guy has his own site talking about reaching out to youth in new and different ways.
                            Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

hehe now the link is dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X