Wilson the Cook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson the Cook...

Dangerfield, a traveling salesman, is drinking in a bar in a one-horse town, in the middle of nowhere. He's feeling really horny, and approaches the bartender.

He says, "Hey, pal, I need a girl. Can you help me?"

The bartender says, "There's no girls in this town. But there's always Wilson the cook..."

Dangerfield says, "Hey, man...I don't go for that shit."

He starts drinking again, and after a while, he approaches the bartender again.

He says, "Look, pal, any girl at all. I've got lots of bread, I'll take care of you, her, whatever."

The bartender says, "There ain't no girls, mac. But we do have Wilson the Cook..."

Dangerfield gets pissed. He says, "I told you, I don't go for that shit." Dangerfield goes back to his table.

He has about six more martinis, and by then, he's loaded, and he can't take it anymore.

He goes up to the bar and says, "Okay, okay, Wilson the cook. Fine. What do I do?"

The bartender says, "Go into the back room there, and I'll send in Wilson with R.L. and Maurice in about ten minutes."

Dangerfield says, " R.L. and Maurice? Who the hell are R.L. and Maurice?" The bartender says, "Oh, they're gonna hold him. Wilson doesn't go for that shit, either."

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Sick and wrong!

Funny though..
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
      Sick and wrong!

Funny though..
      Aren't all the jokes kind of sick?

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
      X