Woohoo, Go Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo, Go Paul!

So, I'm really excited for a friend of mine. Right now he's sitting at the final table of the World Series of Poker. There's 6 people left. I don't know where he'll finish, but just being there now means he's instantly a multi-millionaire.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Good luck to your friend!

Comment

5 people! He's still there!

Holy crap. Even if he lost right now, he'd be $3.2 million dollars richer. Damn...
      Last edited by Wombat; 10 August 2006, 20:47.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Wow.. crazy to be watching him win all that loot, eh?

Comment

That's awesome. Tell him he needs to buy you a BMW if he wins Good luck to him.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Well, it's been four hours since the tournament ended. He took 2nd (around $6 million). They should be on the beginning of one hell of a party weekend right about now.

Comment

Wooo! Congrats!
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Nothing works better then a good bluff!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Well, that and having a huge chip lead at the final table. Gold had 3x what the next guy did when the table was down to 6 men. By the time it was heads-up, Gold was 7:1 Paul's stack.

Comment

He's a lucky man anyway!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Wow! That was your buddy? That is cool. I was reading about it earlier and thinking, holy shit! 12 million! But I'd take 6 million
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That's awesome. How do you know him?

Comment

Wombat, you have to tell us if the party was cool or not, or even if it's still going, who knows.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                            X