No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, now it also works under Opera, after seeing it once in IE... :/

edit: ":/" expresses confusion/suspicion about weird MS-pro practice of webmasters, otherwise I'm perfectly happy it works

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
      Wow, I just noticed this post.

LOL, KvH, did I get you hooked on Alizee? You are probably the 5th guy that I've done that too.

If you really want to see something hot, try to find her live performance of La Isla Bonita (Madonna cover) and also some of the live Jen Ai Marre shows. She just knows how to work her body.

*edit*
      First thing that comes up in Google for Alizee Jen Ai Marre:

I have high quality versions of the stuff I mentioned, but they are on DVD. A while back I found a place to download them, but I think that site is gone now. Maybe do a search for Spark DVD Alizee.

Oh my gawd! That first vid almost gave me a heart attack, and I'm only 30

Heard her music onthe radio lots of times, but never knew what she looked like. Schwiiing!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        It's not IE.. once you have gotten the pic to load once on your system during a session, it apparently will load again. Surely someone here understands this behavior better than I do.. Dan?
        The behavior is that they're blocking hot-linking of the image in certain capacities. If you view the image directly it loads fine, but linked to from here it becomes 'blocked'. Why it appears to load fine in IE and then elsewhere, but not without the former for some I'm not sure, but it's entirely possible they are doing some form of browser sniffing.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Well, if you look at it first there, it is already in your cache. Loading it from MURC would still use the cahced copy. That could be the reason for the difference.

Comment

Yes, that would explain why it shows up after the fact. Why it seems to require IE to view it when it's being hot-linked... that's the "why the hell?" factor.

*shrug*

It's just a crappy animated gif

Comment

Flushing the cache makes absolutelly no difference here (I have to do that regularly due to microscopic HDD and because I'm too lazy to set a limit )

And...just a crappy gif?!

Comment

Yeah, sorry, but just can't get worked up or even remotely interested in short cycle, repeating images like that...

The video, on the other hand, was at least more entertaining

Comment

She's a sweetie
                  Never even heard of her till now.
                  Who's says that MURC can't be educational
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
                    Yes, that would explain why it shows up after the fact. Why it seems to require IE to view it when it's being hot-linked... that's the "why the hell?" factor.

*shrug*

It's just a crappy animated gif
                    Like I said, when I opened IE and tried to view it, it still wouldn't work. It's something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X