How much do ypu love your dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do ypu love your dog?

Some people not as much as you would think... .

'Housewives' Star Refuses To Eat Dog Food
    Linda Blair Also Refuses To Dine With Her Dog

POSTED: 8:44 am EDT October 20, 2006

LOS ANGELES -- Nicollette Sheridan and Linda Blair love dogs. But, they won't eat the food dogs eat.

Not even for an event promoting "Dine With Your Dog Day."

They were supposed to dine with their dogs while eating the same dinner as their dogs. Sheridan said, "Look, this is not 'Fear Factor."' So, the "Desperate Housewives" star wouldn't eat the stuff.

"Exorcist" star Blair had the excuse that she's a vegetarian, so she wouldn't eat it.

But "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert and Ross the Intern from "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" were game and scooped up helpings of doggie food.

The celebrities were to participate in a dog-food eating contests along with other canine-related activities, like chats with dog psychics. There was also a best-dressed dog contest.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and governors of New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Nebraska and West Virginia proclaimed Oct. 21 as "Dine With Your Dog Day."

Former "Eight is Enough" TV dad Dick Van Patten, whose Natural Balance dog food company was behind the event, said he wanted to show dog lovers how delicious pet chow can be.

On Saturday, pet stores nationwide will be hosting special events to dogs. Some sales proceeds from participating brands will be going to animal shelters.

Last edited by ND66; 20 October 2006, 12:42.
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

It has nothing to do with loving one's pet or not. Different animals have different dietary needs and different preferences.

Comment

Tell that to the governors

Comment

Well this brute would be quite willing to share my fillet steak with him :-)
        Attached Files
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

What kind of a stupid event was that anyway? (And as much as I love my cat, I can't understand people who love their pets as much as fellow humans.)
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
          X