• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Do I creep you out?"

A JIB JAB original and brand new....

Weird Al's:

Do I creep you out?

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

nicely done
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

snore. i only watched it because the animation was really good. the content was not great.

i guess the guy was the recent american idol winner? who was the girl supposed to be?
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
        snore. i only watched it because the animation was really good. the content was not great.

i guess the guy was the recent american idol winner? who was the girl supposed to be?

Someone did buy them out a while back & I think the political stuff they did might be a thing of the past.... .

This video is not a JIB JAB style work... .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Oh it's most certainly JibJab, just not indicative of what you get with their political shorts.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Yes, the guy was Weird Al's face, but done up like Taylor Hicks - the recent American Idol winner.

Some of us are puzzled as to why Hicks won American Idol - you see, they at least pay LIP service to the idea that you have to actually be able to sing... y'know, hold a tune? And yet Hicks, who is incapable of holding the same note or staying in the same key for longer than 0.275 seconds, won in a landslide.

Weird Al's version of the song is sheer genius. He over-emotes, forces his voice to crack, and ROARS in the same manner as Hicks, all without falling out of tune, and all while openly mocking Hicks' creepiness (the guy is pretty creepy). Bravo!
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X