Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all...

A Funny song to along with it:

But please, if you must drink please try not to do so in excess and if you do lift a glass, make sure to have a designated "Transporter" to get you where you need to go safely.

We just lost a couple of local kids to alcohol and a speed contest (at the same time) this past week...
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Merry Xmas and Happy holidays to all!
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Peace to you and yours.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Merry Christmas all.
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Merry Christmas people! Hope everyone got what they wanted!

J1NG

Comment

Merry Christmas all!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Christianity is a joint appropriation of the Roman winter festival, Saturnalia, celebrating Saturn, the god of agriculture, and the northern pagan ritual, known as Yule. Yule was a celebration of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, and was observed on 21st December, the shortest day of the year, when Yule logs were burnt, and kisses exchanged as a fertility ritual under the mistletoe. It wasn't until 350 AD that Pope Julius I declared that Christ's birth would be celebrated on December 25, making it as easy as possible for the pagan Romans to switch to the new rituals.

From 'Amo, Amas, Amat'. A latin lovers guide and excellent read!
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                    X