• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the official 24 thread

Warning: *** May contain spoilers ***

So who saw hour 1 & 2?

Any thoughts?

I think that it's interesting that Jack is physically weak and has lost some of his killer instinct after 20 months in a Chinese prison. He wasn't strong enough to subdue the suicide bomber in the subway. I'm sure that it's going to be a recurring theme throughout the Day. Frankly I'm surprised that he's not eaten anything yet. I guess the Chinese fed him on the plane.

I also don't get the timeline of him talking to the President. Wasn't he supposed to have a video conference with him as soon as he landed? Wasn't that what Chloe was tasked with setting up? Isn't that how she found out in the first place? Jack wanted to shave first so they scrapped the video call? That doesn't make sense.

Anybody know what's going on with his daughter? IMDB doesn't even have Elisha Cuthbert credited for any 2007 episodes. Maybe she's out. I know I was sick of her character. But they could have written her better and she could have stayed.

Going forward, how could they possibly work it to bring him back into CTU at the end of the Day/season? I think that they'll probably have to let him live as a civilian, maybe an advisor to the DOD again or maybe just a local PI. I hope that they structure it so he's in top shape for Day 7.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Aparently episodes 1-4 have been available online for a while. At least a week. I didn't even think to look but I just saw mention of it on another forum and they are pretty much everywhere.

You don't even have to use BT. I'm downloading hour 3 right now from the forums at http://www.24scene.com. It's fast too. It's coming down at 4Mbit/second.

Comment

btw, i think it's hilarious that Raj Binder is one of the terrorists.

Comment

Yup I saw it... going to wait and watch it instead of downloading tonights hour 3-4 episodes.
        Looks pretty good so far

Comment

thanx for the link

but got to ask... is this legal? i mean with BT i get some mesure of anonimity..... or the aperance of it...
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon View Post
            thanx for the link

but got to ask... is this legal? i mean with BT i get some mesure of anonimity..... or the aperance of it...
            I don't know.

If you're worried, just BT them. There's also a torrent floating around with the first 10 minutes of hour 5.

YouTube has a 10 minute prequel for Day 6 that occurs 7 months after Jack gets kidnapped. It shows him getting tortured and then later he almost escapes.

Comment

OMFG!!:

Just saw the end of hour 4.

OMFG!!:

Comment

Jaw dropping. An eye teared up a bit. It was ****ing great!!

Comment

Aaargh. So we're still finishing up last season and letting the DVR catch the new season, but we've had so many people ask if we watched tonight's double-episodes that it's increasingly hard to not cheat and start watching the new season.

I'd already ruined part of the season 5 ending and season 6 start by accidently reading something things elsewhere, which has made for some fun teasing of the wife.

By Jumbllama's response just now it sounds like the new season is off to a good start. Now to force myself to quit looking in here.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

One bad thing happened and that was bad enough but that was just to tenderize all us meatbags. The second thing was for worse.

Comment

There's a torrent floating around of the first 10 minutes of hour 5.

If I hadn't seen that I would probably be going insane right now.

Comment

Arrrgh Thanks for the 24 site there schmosef, I missed last night's 2 hours because of work, but I'm downloading now, but not at the speeds you got them at yesterday.
                        Don't you just love the internet

Comment

Yeah that was pretty shocking last night.

I had a feeling that the stupid dad would be giving a detonator to the terrorists. What a moron.

Comment

And then something horrible happens on the unit. When will it all end. The suffering. It is too much to take. . . . . Heads back to reality. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                            X