Save a Snowflake for Decades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save a Snowflake for Decades

If winter ever comes this might be worth trying.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Originally posted by Claymonkey View Post
    If winter ever comes...

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Uh... hate to burst your bubble but winter has already started a whiles back now.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
        Uh... hate to burst your bubble but winter has already started a whiles back now.
        "Looks outside at the lack of snow in the middle of January and begs to differ."

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

"Looks outside at the blanket of ice covering everything that has been there since last Friday and offers it to those less fortunate."

“And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I take it then you don't want to save any of that for decades

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey View Post
              "Looks outside at the lack of snow in the middle of January and begs to differ."
              "Looks outside and sees nothing BUT snow and begs to differ."
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
                "Looks outside at the blanket of ice covering everything that has been there since last Friday and offers it to those less fortunate."

I'll send our ice too
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

just heard the weather forecast in the radio for the next days: up to 18 degree Celsius (around 65 degree Fahrenheit) .... send us your snow, Zokey ...
                  "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido View Post
                    just heard the weather forecast in the radio for the next days: up to 18 degree Celsius (around 65 degree Fahrenheit) .... send us your snow, Zokey ...
                    As it is 7 degrees F here, I will gladly send you some snow.
                    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I'm leaving for Whistler on Sunday. They've had over 9m (29.8 ft) of snowfall so far this year. They have 3m (10 ft) average snow base. It's gonna be awesome.
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Argh, the 4 inches of sleet hasn't even melted off yet and they're predicting 2-4 inches of snow Saturday...

Comment

Well our sleet started turning into a giant slushy, but there's still enough of it to make our predicted 6-8 inches of snow over this weekend all the more enjoyable.

Sometimes I wish I still just had tornados and hurricanes to deal with
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

And here we are, with much less snow than normal.
                            This is the first day this winter I've had to clear the driveway - and we are considered to be in the 'snow belt' on southern Ontario
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                            X