Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to shower

how_to_shower_men_vs_women

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

True story.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I know a lady that has 20 different bottle of shampoo/conditioner that she uses.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
            I know a lady that has 20 different bottle of shampoo/conditioner that she uses.

That wouldn't be your wife, would it?

Comment

Looking at it again, it doesn’t look right.
              Just want to straighten out something….. .

When I asked “you wife”, I just thought it better be her, how would a married man know what does different women showers with… .

No offence Jammrock?

Comment

None taken. Not my wife. She has 2 or 3, but only uses one at a time (sucker for a deal).

Coworker was the lady. Much older than me, just friends, we were talking about expensive habits. Came up when I talked about my big stereo, she mentioned that she has 20+ pairs of salon quality shampoo/conditioner in her shower. I think they were worth more than my AVR.

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

LOL. Funny, and yet so true.
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                    None taken. Not my wife. She has 2 or 3, but only uses one at a time (sucker for a deal).

Coworker was the lady. Much older than me, just friends, we were talking about expensive habits. Came up when I talked about my big stereo, she mentioned that she has 20+ pairs of salon quality shampoo/conditioner in her shower. I think they were worth more than my AVR.

Jammrock
                    Funny, I was reading something a few months ago about proposed legislation for expiration dates on hair products with "natural ingredients".

I wonder how long it would take to go through 20 bottles? For how long would the stuff be safe to use?
                    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Hmm. Shampoo, shower gel, deep conditioner, conditioner, face soap, creme, and I still look ugly. Damn
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                      X