Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Few, The Proud, The Spartans (300 review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very enjoyable movie. People in the theater were laughing here and there. Leonidas eating the piece of fruit and commenting while walking through the corpses. Most of the theater cheered at the end when seeing and hearing the sheer number of Spartans and greeks. If the 300 were such a problem for the Persians, the 10000 were going to be utter hell plus the 30000 Greeks. I absolutely loved it. Leonidas commenting to the hunchback sort of forgiving him considering the lot he was dealt in life.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
      Leonidas commenting to the hunchback sort of forgiving him considering the lot he was dealt in life.
      I read that differently. Any man who was trained as a Spartan wanted to die honorably in battle. Telling the hunchback who was raised/trained by a Spartan warrior could just as easily been a slap in the face.
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X