X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Saab Areo X (Concept)

While GM struggles to make economical cars, check out this clip from SAAB

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Elie; 11 April 2007, 09:18.

Hrm, on the fence with that one, but its always good to see something new.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

The Aero X is not new, but it's still a very, very beautiful concept with no chance at all of retaining that beauty in a production car.
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Who cares, that commercial oozes with style style style. I wish I could see more things like this than the regular crap we have on TV here.
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

True... but it is a shame such style is all to often lost in production cars...
          (Is it me, or does it have some resemblences to an Aston Martin when viewed from the side?)

Still, a very nice car! (and an interesting dog... )

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
            Who cares, that commercial oozes with style style style. I wish I could see more things like this than the regular crap we have on TV here.

I agree, the commercial is so beautiful, elegant and sytlish. I like the choice of music as well, wish I knew where it came from, I'll buy the CD in a snap!

Anyway, wish we can see something close when or if it ever goes into production.

Cheers,
            Elie
            Last edited by Elie; 12 April 2007, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
            X