Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tin Man", a scifi Wizard of Oz

Link....

Tin Man is an upcoming television miniseries set to air on Sci Fi Channel sometime in December, 2007. The series is a science fiction re-imagining of L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Cast:

* Zooey Deschanel as DG (Dorothy Gale)
    * Alan Cumming as Glitch (The Scarecrow)
    * Raoul Trujillo as Raw (The Cowardly Lion)
    * Neal McDonough as Cain (The Tin Man)
    * Kathleen Robertson as Azkadellia (The Wicked Witch of the West)
    * Richard Dreyfuss as The Mystic Man (The Wizard)
    The once-beautiful "Outer Zone" (Oz) has been zapped into a frigid and decaying wasteland. One of O.Z.'s subjects, known only as Lavender Eyes, has been imprisoned. Her stunningly evil captor in black leather is Sorceress Azkadellia (The Wicked Witch of the West). The Woman is just part of the sorceress's nefarious plot—to suck the souls out of her minions and harness the energy to jump the gap between her world and the "other side"—a place called Earth. But Azkadellia's prescient wolverine servant, Lylo, warns his mistress of a vile presence that embodies goodness, an alarming glimmer of light and hope that could be her undoing. She is DG (a re-imagined Dorothy Gale), a rebellious young waitress from Omaha, imbued with wanderlust and visited upon in her dreams by none other than Lavender Eyes and the fellow slaves whose pleas of "save us" urge DG to follow her destiny.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 10 July 2007, 19:41.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Yay, it's with Zooey Deschanel!
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
      Yay, it's with Zooey Deschanel!
      Who?

edit: Oh, she's pretty hot
      Wasn't she in Hitchhikers Guide?

ontopic: Sounds nice. It still sucks that we get a "localised" version of SciFi...
      Last edited by knirfie; 11 July 2007, 00:31.
      Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie View Post
        Who?

edit: Oh, she's pretty hot
        Wasn't she in Hitchhikers Guide?
        Yup.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Kathleen Robertson is really hot - she was that red haired chick in Scary Movie 2

Only thing is, she is just slightly cross-eyed, kinda like Bernie Mac.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I don't think it's a good thing for a woman to be "kinda like Bernie Mac"

And yes, Zooey Deschanel (how to pronounce that?) was Trillian. She also played in Eulogy. I don't know what it is I like about her, but I think she's very cute.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

...from Omaha...
              Omaha!?

Well Toto I guess we aren't in Nebraska anymore.
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
              X