Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: AMD Athlon X2 4800+ toledo, Asus X800XT PE, 2x512MB Mushkin PC3200 DDR memory 222

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: AMD Athlon X2 4800+ toledo, Asus X800XT PE, 2x512MB Mushkin PC3200 DDR memory 222

Sorry for not posting in MURC's Happy Shopper but it literally gets no traffic.

I'm selling 3 things:

1. X2 4800+ Toledo - Never been overclocked, can't buy it in the store anymore. I'd sell it to someone at MURC(who I actually know that has been on MURC for a while) for $250, you pay for shipping. it sells for 275+ on eBay, usually around $300.

2. Asus X800XT PE - Again, I will sell to someone on MURC for $50, you pay for shipping. This is a fast card but only supports up to SM 2.0. Has VIVO. I think I have a DVI to component adapter for it as well. I'll look when I get home.
    • Graphics Engine: ATI Radeon X800 PRO
    • Video Memory: 256 MB DDR3
    • Engine Clock: 520MHz
    • Memory Clock: 1.12GHz(560MHz DDR)
    • RAMDAC: 400MHz
    • Bus Standard: AGP8X/4X/2X
    • Memory Interface: 256-bit DDR
    • Max Resolution: 2048×1536
    • Video-input: S-VHS and Composite
    • VGA Output: Standard 15-pin D-sub
    • TV-out put: S-Video and Composite
    • DVI Output: DVI-I
    • 2nd VGA Output: Yes
    3. Mushkin DDR PC3200 222 timings with black heat spreaders. - I'm thinking $40. Let me know! I'll tell you up front that even though this memory should work at default voltage, it doesn't. You have to up it I think, from 2.6 to 2.7. Just an FYI.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I might be interested in that video card for my Dad actually. and umm... how much ram is that? nice speed but....
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey View Post
      I might be interested in that video card for my Dad actually. and umm... how much ram is that? nice speed but....
      PM me your zipcode and I'll give you an exact price for the video card.

Sorry, forgot the RAM amount It is 2x512MB, so 1GB total.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

FYI - The video card has been sold. If anyone else is interested in the ram or cpu, let me know, otherwise I will post it up on ebay soon. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X