Little Dog Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Dog Lost

I'm very curious to read your initial reaction to this comic strip and maybe you will have a different reaction later. Maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but found this comic strip very interesting...

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Cherish life, every moment ?
    It's a bit sad at the end.

Comment

My impression is, finally the one thing I've wanted and now I can rest.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

"Finally, someone said it..."

Comment

My thoughts were similar to Admiral's. But I also thought that no matter what is ahead, no matter how much turmoil may be around you, enjoy each and every day because you never know when it will be your last.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I just found it cute. Then it got me a little sad because it's been such a long time since somebody asked me that (well, of course, friends do, from time to time). I think sharing your experiences is what makes them feel real.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

How's your day going so far Az?

I've started working for a group of people who are really big into positive psychology, strengths etc. They REALLY know how to make you feel special. They ALWAYS show appreciation for my work and show a genuine interest in my wellbeing. It makes a huge difference to my sense of well being.

Edit: Sorry for the poor grammar, but I'm sticking with it
              FT.

Comment

There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I've gotten into poetry again and I found that strip very poetic.

It's been a good day and it continues to be a good day.
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                  X