Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaaahhhh!

He woz robbed

Who turned his gearbox off? I've never seen anything like it.
    FT.

I'm refusing to panic....I'm waiting for the explanation
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

So, we have found the one person not watching the final F1 race of the season?
      FT.

Comment

Bad luck for Lewis, but as a Finn, I must also congratulate Kimi.

Well done!
        It was tough season, but it was worth it.

Comment

So, what of the fuel-temperature controversy?
          I doubt it will make a difference, but one never knows.

IMO, Kimi was long overdue for a world championship title (after all: he is a great driver). A shame that Hamilton couldn't compete due to technical issues though.

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Was there ever a tighter championship though? 110, 109, 109!
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

It's looks like Ferrari doesn't need Shumi to win

Congrats to the top three!

Comment

Ferrari would not have won the constructor's championship if MacLaren had not been disqualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                  Ferrari would not have won the constructor's championship if MacLaren had not been disqualified.
                  That's one book I can't wait to read!
                  FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                    McLaren wouldn't have got so many points in the constructor's championship if they had used their own technology only ....
                    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Errr, and where is your evidence for that?
                      FT.

Comment

there's no evidence for that, but who really believes that after being losers (sorry for that harsh word) for the last two or three years, all out of a sudden they are the #1 team beating easily Renault and Ferrari? Especially with tyres they had no experience before? In my opinion very doubtful.
                        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

That is harsh, considering these events happened long after the current cars were designed and made. Alonso was champion last year, remember?

Comment

Rakido: Do you really think that if there was any evidence to that effect, that McLaren would still be in the championship right now? AFAICS (and admittedly we'll never know the whole truth, and ok, I'm possibly biased) the whole scandal was about rengade action by a couple of individuals not in a position to influence car design, and was probably no worse than goes on up and down the pit lane in what is a small tightly-knit community with frequent personnel changes.

You surely saw the way Max Mosely reacted to it. One substantial shred of evidence and McLaren would be history and banned until 2009.
                            FT.

Comment

And I support McLaren's appeal. It is EXACTLY what Ferarri would do in this position.
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X