Halloween pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween pic

Our middle son got playing with some Halloween pics in PhotoImpact and came up with this. On the left is our grandson Kaden (his son) and on the right is Erik in his spirit costume.

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

awesome, and I'm glad to see you can get a youngin' to appreciate the ghostbusters.
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

My buddies and I were Ghostbusters this year as well. Got another friend to do Stay Puft and he stuffed himself with bedsheets. It was awesome.
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Cool idea!

But....... I know what YOU could do with your Video Editing rig.......... .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Yeah, but I wasn't there (handled door duties) and no one there thought to actually shoot the damned camera I gave them
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X