Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-18-08 trailer is out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/

One hurt refugee seems to be maybe busting a gut.

Comment

720p teaser
      720p trailer
      Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 19 November 2007, 21:45.

Comment

So what is it? I guess we have to wait to find out...

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

hmm, I posted a pic in this thread and it's not there. I'm not hot-linking.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

weird, the image link was removed from the post. Did I break some rule?

Comment

Shows up for me Had to right click > show picture tho.

edit: woot! post 2222
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I haven't touched it, nor looked at the post code, but as a guess i would say you are using the tags for external thumb and main, without a thumb
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

displays for me without a problem ... i'm just not sure what that should be
                  "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

I somehow don't think this is gonna be a Hugh Grant-esque rom-com

That thing looks a little annoyed...
                    FT.

Comment

I am thinking the parasites infect a variety of organisms. The creature is big enough to survive. In humans it grows too big and they die if the parasite even survives.

Comment

Maybe an alien gestated inside Godzilla?

Comment

Maybe the babies from Godzilla had babies, and now THOSE babies.....
                          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Oh No! not another War of the Worlds, or another Godzilla, or another Gamera or....

Actually it may be cool, we'll see.

Comment

You know, I own both the old and the new War of the Worlds, I must admit I like the new one better.

Comment

Working...
                              X