Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Just a bit miffed that I wanted to watch series 2 online e.g. from Amazon Unbox, but it said that content was not available in my country (probs IP address etc), so it meant to getting it via other means.

Good series btw.

I wonder how much money those guys are losing...

I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, but got bored with the slow rate of plot development.
    FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
      I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, but got bored with the slow rate of plot development.

It gets much better. Give it time.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff View Post
        Just a bit miffed that I wanted to watch series 2 online e.g. from Amazon Unbox, but it said that content was not available in my country (probs IP address etc), so it meant to getting it via other means.

Good series btw.

I wonder how much money those guys are losing...

use a proxy
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hulu.com has Heroes if you can get into the Beta and they allow you to watch it.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I've been downloading it off of usenet. We kept up with it last year but this year I've been saving it as downloads for when my other TV viewing dries up. Too many other shows I rather keep up on. I'll probably watch it during the holidays. I was wondering if this year's shows were any good because I haven't heard any feedback on them.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Does www.nbc.com/heroes not work? They have all the episodes on there.
              Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
              Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
              X