Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooohooooo

'nuff said
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

always good to see others happy

I like these threads
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I knew this was coming. What happened to the British reserve?
      FT.

Comment

I actually swa some of it. Great game by the deserving winners'. First time in, what, 28 years was it?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

In the words of Mr. Ramsey...

Chariots, arse, up, Done!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Perhaps I should just clarify that Paddy is in fact English born, of Irish parents who are now resident in Scotland. No idea whatsoever why he should be celebrating...

Comment

You have met his welsh wife, right?
              FT.

Comment

You know that it’s time to move on when your old man shows up

Comment

LOL. Don't worry, I'm sure we won't be asking for embarrassing baby photos or stories like the time you microwaved your sister...
                  FT.

Comment

Originally posted by bincullen View Post
                    Perhaps I should just clarify that Paddy is in fact English born, of Irish parents who are now resident in Scotland. No idea whatsoever why he should be celebrating...

I wonder if the Scotish residing relatives will post again after tomorrow's fixture

Comment

I'll just have to resort to the embarrassing baby photos then...

Comment

That's two home nations beat Fantastic match.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Need to enable popups.

*EDIT*

top game here

Comment

That's three nations beat. Two to go.

Can they repeat the Grand Slam of 2005?

Comment

Working...
                              X