Stupid poll: CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid poll: CSI

Do you prefer Las Vegas, Miami or Manhattan in the CSI series?
    Las Vegas
    0%
    Miami
    0%
    Manhattan
    0%
    No preference or don't watch any
    0%
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Las Vegas with Miami a close second.

Part of that may be due to Marg Helgenberger's ass
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

It's a puty that no preference and I don't watch any are lumped together. With me it is the latter.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Never seen any. One day.
        FT.

Comment

Miami is good, but Horatio's (sp?) character can get oh so very annoying.

Las Vegas is still the best one.

NY is okay. I watch it if there is nothing else on and I'm bored.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Jim Carey doing Horatio

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

none of the mentioned, NavyCIS from time to time (maybe one in two month)
              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

I now wonder whether "No preference" or "I don't watch nay" could win this poll by itself...
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Pretty much as I expected. I'd even say that Miami without Caruso would have been equal to Manhattan. I watch them on the Swiss-French TV, where the title is "Les Experts". Fortunately, we have the choice of French and English, but the French version loses in the translation, so we watch it in English.

French TV has copied the idea with a series called R.I.S, police scientifique (I think via Italian TV) but it is not a patch on the US series. Don't even bother with it.
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

A French dup? Ewww...

Plus it wouldn't have Marg's ass, and I'd miss the Lady Heather story lines
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

If I want a murder mystery, I'd rather just watch the first 2 seasons of Millennium over and over and over and over again (The third and final is not bad too.)
                      Imagine "Seven" as a TV series.
                      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I can't watch CSI cause it plays for 4 hours straight 5 days a week and a couple of other times on the french channels and once I start watching I can't stop.

My choice was Las Vegas.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't watch CSI for the same reason I don't watch Crossing Jordan.

The CSI office doesn't solve crimes. Neither does the ME's office.
                          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                          X