Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I!!!. Your sitee is good! Cheeras!

Hello!!!!
    This is my first visit.... I found your site to be one of the most interesting websites on the Internet. It is very helpful site.
    Thank you much for your work.... Cheers!
    Sorry for offtopic.

What is the point of these SPAMs? They should at least go out and learn how to hack or something. These postings are just lame.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Test balloons.
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Can you expand on that thought? How does this help someone?
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Bots log in to forums and post, master then does a google, knows which forums he can break. Just a guess.
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I've read some place people get paid to post to forums, but I'd assume its for the same thing you where talking about az...
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I would think if someone needed to register in order to hack a site that they would delete their test post to help hide their tracks but perhaps you're right that a search engine is used to find the "test balloon" posts. The hacker could just request a response from the person/bot doing the registering but perhaps the hacker doesn't want a trail back to themselves. Paying someone to help hack forums?! Perverse way to spend your money.

Comment

so should this be deleted or left
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

IMO deleted & banned.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                  X