Guess who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who?

In the below still from the flick "Tropic Thunder" there are 3 actors; a blond Jack Black, Jerry Stiller and in the center one who will go un-named for now. Guess who? Highlight below to see.....

Robert Downey Jr.

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

and?....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
      In the below still from the flick "Tropic Thunder" there are 3 actors; a blond Jack Black, Jerry Stiller and in the center one who will go un-named for now. Guess who? Highlight below to see.....
      It seems Jerry Stiller is getting younger and younger.
      Laptops: ASUS G750JM: Intel Core i7 4700HQ, 8GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Nvidia GTX 860M, 1 x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD, 1 x WD 750 GB HDD, 17,3" FHD Screen, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
      ASUS Vivobook S400CA: Intel Core i5 3317U (1,7-2,6 GHz), 8 GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Intel HD4000, 1 x 500GB HDD, 14" touch-screen (1366x768), Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Comment

I saw on tv lastnight he had made a statement about if it didnt get the role right he would definitely be burning in hell or something of the sort.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by JTD View Post
          It seems Jerry Stiller is getting younger and younger.

lol i had to read that twice..

that would be Ben Stiller Doc
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
            and?....
            And I just imagine the reaction of certain people who would ask why a black actor wasn't chosen, not getting the point. Thinking Al Sharpton etc.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X