Bear is a chicken-sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear is a chicken-sh**

A 200 lb bear treed by a vicious pack of......

6 month old kittens

Video link....

APOPKA, Fla. -- A 6-foot, 200-pound bear has been perched high above a Central Florida neighborhood for hours Friday after it was chased up a tree by 6-month-old kittens.

The stuck bear has kept homeowners living in the 1900 block of Votaw Road on edge Friday.

"(The bear) was out looking for a place to live and got startled and took refuge in the tree," Florida Fish and Wildlife worker Tom Shupe said.Local 6 showed video of homeowners gathering around the home to see the animal hanging onto a branch.Homeowners said kittens chased the bear before it became stuck."(The kittens) had the bear just cornered at the fence and it saw the tree and just ran up the tree and has been there ever since," homeowner Jason Daniels said."It is not uncommon," Shupe said. "They are a very timid bear and very nonaggressive and quite often it is a little poodle or cat that chases them up a tree."Officials from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission have been called to the scene to determine what to do with the bear, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Looks like a drop-bear to me
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
    X