Crappy old day Good or bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy old day Good or bad

First of all I need to put some new main sockets in.

Got some rawl plugs that req 7mm drill and no 12 screws. Haven't got 7mm drill so I buy one and some tape.

Drill the hole first okay 2nd one goes down the side of the brick. Change holes and guess what the rawl plug goes striaght in. Hole to large.

Spot some smaller screws and I've got a six mm drill. No problem.

That job gets done so I reconnect the power. Switch on the main computer and it doesn't work. Trace the fault down to cpu motherboard or psu.

Go to football match. Our main striker injured after two minutes. Main defender is injured and gives a pen away after which he is subbed. Football team one down.

We score and go ahead in the meantime two more off our players get injured only one can go off the other limps through the 2nd half. WE still win good result.

Get home eat a chocolate and another tooth breaks. I've now got two broken teeth on opposite sides of the jaw.

Now if I could ring a dentist now I reckon I could fix the problem. But's 10:30 at night. Bad day or not.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Here we would classify it as "one of those days I should have stayed in bed"....preferably with company
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Your day was inspiration for a Police song once...
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
        Here we would classify it as "one of those days I should have stayed in bed"....preferably with company
        Knowing my luck the condom would burst.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X