Two more remakes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more remakes....

"Creature From The Black Lagoon" (by the crew doing NBC's "Fear Itself" anthology series - see other post)

George Romero's "The Crazies" (WHY? "28 Days Later" covered that turf )
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I've been wondering when someone would remake "Creature." In 3-D, I presume. Theoretically it could be terrific. I just hope they stay somewhat faithful to the original creature design while giving it a 21st century makeover, without turning it into some pseudo-Giger monstrosity (the lame kind).

Kevin

Comment

In inside interviews the director has said he wants to maintain the sympathy factor for the creature and NOT make it a "monster", though still deadly. He also wants to play up the feelings it has for the female lead. All of this would be in keeping with the original.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
        In inside interviews the director has said he wants to maintain the sympathy factor for the creature and NOT make it a "monster", though still deadly. He also wants to play up the feelings it has for the female lead. All of this would be in keeping with the original.
        Another remake of King Kong then?
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
        X