My first real vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first real vacation

I have had a steady job since fall '99 but this year is the first I've been able to take a vacation and just forget about work

The problem working in a small firm is that most of the time all the work you didn't do while on vacation is there when you come back (with the included stress of "isn't it done yet??")

But since I now have a coworker and we also have the funding to hire extra help when someone is having an vacation i's great

So now I have 2 weeks of doing nothing while thinking that "now I'll do all the things I've been procrastinated"
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

well, now that you have vacation, you should go somewhere fun.. or at least interesting ... catch a flight to Toronto, and help me move on the 31st
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I don't think they'll let me go anywhere on the 15 year old passport I have sowhere (and thats a big "where the **** is it?!?!) :P
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have two coworkers and two bosses (I jokingly say, one is there for greater redundancy) and when I come from vacation all my tasks are incomplete.

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
          I don't think they'll let me go anywhere on the 15 year old passport I have sowhere (and thats a big "where the **** is it?!?!) :P

Anywhere? Last time I checked you were in Schengen zone

Comment

I'm trying very hard to take a vacation this week (with Wife + Kids Monday to Friday at a holiday camp), but getting there is bloody killing me. Even now I can see me having to come back in the middle.

Enjoy, Technoid
            FT.

Comment

You are in luck man. I can efford that right now for myself....
              In Google we trust!
              Working on flameup.com and hope for your help

Comment

Working...
              X