No announcement yet.

New arrival...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!! May her future be bright and the best of health.

Comment

Many congratulations to you and your family Jason
      FT.

Comment

She's a sweetheart. She napped on me for quite awhile before waking up and getting fussy. She's a cuddler, and nothing beats new baby smell.

Congrats again!
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Congratulations! Best of luck for the future.
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Congratulations, Gurm! Cute girl... you will have to turn in your man card now: daughters have a way of doing that to you.
            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Congrats Gurm
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

congrats.... adorable
                i am actualy looking forward to the day i have a litle one o my own
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Uhm, missed it so far, sry.

She does look adorable. Hope all is fine now. May she meet nothing but luck and hapiness.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Looking good!

Congrats!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Cute kid, really!
                      And I thought all babies where ugly.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Congratulations and my best wishes to you and your family!
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Congrats Jason.
                          We're expecting too, due August
                          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Gratz!! She is really cute!
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                            X