Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Grammy discussion

so? what do you think?

My only comment is...who the heck desicded to put the Jonas bros with Stevie Wonder?
    The Jonas couldn't even sing his song, they screwed up badly which didn't look good for Stevie.

Sigh!

I thought Whitney Huston had allegedly 'cleaned up', but she sure looked and sounded WASTED.

That chick with the bannana/fruit fetish gets the award for worst lip-synching of the night for her kissing girls song.

Robert Plant is looking OLD (and not sounding his best anymore either).

I was dissappointed to find out the Neil Diamond tribute was not actually part of the Grammys, but a 'grammy weekend event' last night that was not televised. I was looking forward to seeing Kid Rock do a Diamond song
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

And what was with Zooey Deschanel?
      One of the cutest chicks around seems to have gone out of her way to find the ugliest dress she could find.
      She woulda looked better in a burlap sack.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Carrie Underwood can belt with the best of them, but she sounded like the Heart girls, not exactly country by even the most wide-open definition.
        I though there was a big Heart influece as I watched it....not so much from Carrie, but her lead guitarist was definitaly a Nancy Wilson wannabe.

I also pretty much agree with all the other statements in this article.
        Last edited by Kruzin; 9 February 2009, 02:42.

Comment

Coldplay & Metaliica in the same category

Comment

Working...
          X