Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn those Coeds!

Comment

At the moment, no opportunities to combine the teaching-part time with a university contract... The spin-off wants to save on money, as they have some tight deadlines and need to decide priorities. Depending on those, an additional part time contract may still come, but it won't be the first weeks.

Still, a couple weeks on a part time basis seems like a more relaxed time (which I need: due to these short term interim contracts, I had no opportunity to take days off, meaning I haven't had days off since july last year )

Finding a place to go abroad in the summer for an internship seems more difficult than I anticipated, but we haven't given up hope!
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Just got word: I have a part-time working on the same software I worked the last month.
          Different part of the software though, but still nice to know. This contract will be till the end of May.

So I'll have a 3/5 teaching 17-18 year olds computersciences (till end of June), and 2/5 software development at the university (till end of May).

Why does it always have to be so last minute...
          pixar

Comment

because otherwise life would be boring.

I´m allowed to say that - I´m also waiting for an extension of my contract, which is supposed to end by 30. april...

mfg
            wulfman
            "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
            "Lobsters?"
            "Really? I didn't know they did that."
            "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

April 30? Still two weeks... An anxious wait, I know the feeling...

Best of luck!
              pixar

Comment

Working...
              X