Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft movie?

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

well, that took long enough to start materializing.. I wanted such a movie since the early days of Warcraft, Orcs and Humans
    It will be interesting if they will just cater to the WOW crowd, or if they will show some of the early stories
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

WC1 and 2 story was much better than WC3 and WoW (although I haven't actually played much WoW, wasn't a big fan).

Although Diablo1 might not have enough content for a movie, it sure had some great speeches.

"Please, listen to me. The archbishop lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the butcher..."
      -classic!
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Sniff sniff...I smell FLOP.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I just kicked the habit, not to keen on a reminder personally.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
            I just kicked the habit, not to keen on a reminder personally.

I purposely never tried it, being afraid I may get hooked.. and having no time to be hooked on such anymore
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Tjalfe View Post
              I purposely never tried it, being afraid I may get hooked.. and having no time to be hooked on such anymore

That is the same reason why I will probably never play Diablo 3
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
              X