Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoDeca Mom....

Link....

A woman is pregnant with a record-breaking 12 babies, the Sun reported Monday.

The teacher, who has not yet been named, is expecting six boys and six girls, according to reports. She conceived the babies following fertility treatments, after suffering a number of miscarriages.

Fertility experts confirmed the extraordinary pregnancy in Gafsa, Tunisia, was possible, but carried "colossal" risks.

"The woman could have been receiving ovulation induction treatment, which stimulates egg production. You don't have the same control as with IVF," said Dr. Mark Hamilton, of the British Fertility Society.

The woman, who will need constant medical monitoring, reportedly told doctors she was "feeling fine and looking forward to hugging her six boys and six girls."
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

That's what happened when you mess with nature!! Hope they are born healthy and everything.

Comment

Unless she'll be getting a LOT of help, no life for her anymore.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Unlikely that any will survive unless she aborts at least half of them (naturally or deliberately) with a great risk for all of them.
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
          X